Robotics Engineer (#10084) - Arkansas
United Employment Group is seeking a Robotics Engineer in Arkansas.
- Develops and integrates robotic cells in-house.
- Maintains and upgrades existing robotic cells throughout the plant. Ensures the good working order and their upkeep of the robotic cells within the plant.
- Supports and trains the maintenance and production people so they can repair breakdowns and do level 1 PM's. Trains cell staff on how to adjust points.
- Informs the RUPA and production and facility managers of any malfunctions within the robotic cells and addresses an action plan to resolve them.
- Keeps the project managers and others informed on new evolutions in robotics so they can integrate the evolutions in new setups.
- Saves and backups robotic cells.