Robotic Control Technicians (#5670) - Michigan & Mississippi
Industry: Metal Stamping
United Employment Group is seeking Robotic Control Technicians in Michigan & Mississippi.
Responsible for ensuring company & customer quality requirements are met by identifying and providing input to resolve welding concerns, maintain and troubleshoot robotic equipment.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on robots and automated welding machines.
- Provide training and guidance to maintenance personnel related to all facets of the automated and facilities equipment.
- Assist in developing PM strategies and identify areas of improvement as related to all automated and facilities equipment.
- Assist in developing and maintaining all critical spares necessary for daily maintenance requirements on both new and current equipment.
- Responsible for all Maintenance activities on assigned shifts including but not limited to assigning duties to maintenance personnel driven by production requirements.
- Monitor and track maintenance personnel daily performance and react appropriately. Report /escalate to management as required.
- Participate or send representation to the daily shift meeting.
- Participation in pre-design reviews for new machinery.
- Provide support for all departments when launching new programs.
- Direct contractors and / or employees to implement projects and maintenance.
- Complete duties and tasks assigned by Plant / Maintenance Manager.
Experience / Education:
- Robotics & Automation or Weld Engineering Technician diploma (or equivalent) or a licensed Maintenance Electrician and/or Maintenance Millwright
- Minimum 3-5 years practical field experience
- Strong understanding of robotics, control systems and machine operation with hands-on experience.
- Strong programming, mechanical and electrical problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of Spot Welding (Medar weld controllers) and Mig Welding (GMAW & FCAW)
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong knowledge in operating maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to work overtime when required
- Familiar with the Occupational Safety and Health Act and Regulations