Regional Sales Manager (#9697) - FL
An aluminum extrusion facility is looking for a regional sales manager for the FL region.
Position will be home office based and cover only the territory of FL. Reports to the director of sales. Car and phone expenses will be covered, other travel/lodging will be reimbursed.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the strategic growth of the area by increasing sales of aluminum extrusion products and services to prospect or existing customers.
- The Ideal candidate will currently be working within the Aluminum sector and have an understanding of the Industry and sectors served.
- Prepare a target strategy plan for the Area.
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
- Coordinate with Inside Sales to prepare drawings and RFQ’s that meet specific customer needs.
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales.
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, keeping sales records, and filing expense account reports.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior sales training in aluminum extrusion industry
- Strong communication skills
Apply for this position.