Refrigeration Engineer (#9274) - Oregon
Industry: Design and Construction
A company is looking for an experienced Refrigeration Engineer for their Oregon office.
Refrigeration Engineer - OR
A company is looking for an experienced Refrigeration Engineer for their Oregon office. Needs to be someone who has worked for a contractor before, P.E. preferred.
- Assists in proposal, bid development, and installation for refrigeration/HVAC processes for industrial or commercial applications.
- Duties include design, estimating, load analysis, and component recommendations.
- PM duties include subcontractor and supplier relations, scheduling and budget management to meet terms on contracts
- BS Degree in Mechanical Discipline required.
- Minimum 5 years engineering experience in industrial ammonia/glycol refrigerated systems.
- Worked for a contractor before.
- P.E. preferred.