Quality Manager (#9043) - Pennsylvania
Currently seeking a Quality Manager in the Forging industry.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Metallurgical or Material Science related field.
- Must have had prior responsibility for overall program management and administration of quality systems like ISO9001, AS9100 or NADCAP.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Quality Assurance or Quality Control management including responsibility for at least 3 direct reports.
- Must have prior experience working with metals like Aluminum, Titanium, Steel, or Nickel.
- Must have previous experience using continuous improvement tools such as Lean, 6-S, Six Sigma, etc.
- Must be willing to relocate.