Quality Control Technicians (#9668) - Texas
Industry: Precast & Prestressed Concrete
Quality Control Technicians are needed in Texas!
QC Technician will perform the duties, including but not limited to, the following:
- Assist all production and delivery personnel in the efficient movement and quality production from start to finish.
- Interact with State, County, and independent inspection personnel.
- Maintain clear and precise records according to internal QC / TXDOT Program.
- Pre-pour and post-pour inspection of precast concrete products to assure products conform to specifications.
- Testing of concrete to assure concrete meets project specifications.
- Perform moisture test and sieve analysis.
- Spread test / Slump.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
Other duties as assigned by QC Manager.
- Minimum 2 years concrete or construction experience.
- Must be able to read and understand shop drawings.
- ACI Concrete field Testing Grade.
- PCI I / NPCA Certifications.
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs.
- Good attendance and positive attitude is a must.