Quality Control Technicians (#9489) - MULTIPLE LOCATIONS
Industry: Precast & Prestressed Concrete
There is an immediate need for QC Techs in Texas, Virginia, and Iowa/Illinois.
IMEEDIATE NEED: Quality Control Technicians in TX, VA, and IA/IL.
- Performs pre-pour inspection of all forms, reinforcement, steel and inserts, in a timely manner
- Maintains daily and project production records.
- Checks and verifies all dimensions.
- Must display potential and willingness to learn and grow
- Identify, document, and report any quality problems to Management
- Look for opportunities to improve material, processes and products
- Maintain a safe work environment and follow all safety standards
- PCI Certifications
- QC Experience with precast/prestressed products
- Understanding of precast/prestressed plant practices and quality control procedures
- Ability to read blueprints and/or production drawings
- Ability to read instructions, notices, handbooks, technical requirements and specifications.
- Ability to communicate ideas and observations in an understandable manner in both verbal and written form.
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions.