Quality Control Technician (#9364) - Arizona
Industry: Concrete Pipe
Industry: Wet and Dry Cast
We are currently seeking a Quality Control Technician.
Quality control technicians are responsible for maintaining quality-assurance processes, testing products, and recording and analyzing results data during product development and manufacturing. Reporting to a quality control engineer, quality control technicians follow through on set processes and ensure adherence to best production practices and product quality standards, as well as monitoring the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of product output.
- Must have at least a 2-year Associate’s Degree.
- Maintains quality-assurance processes, testing products, and recording data during product development and manufacturing.
- Must be meticulous in work habits.
- Skilled in quality processes and statistical techniques, and knowledgeable about measurement and test equipment.
- Attention to detail and an aptitude for working with data are pluses.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are crucial.