Quality Control Technician (#9554) - Louisiana
Industry: Concrete Pipe
Industry: Wet and Dry Cast
We're searching for a Quality Control Technician in Louisiana.
- Performs pre-pour inspection of all forms in a timely manner to maintain optimized workflow.
- Maintains daily and project production records.
- Checks and verifies all dimensions.
- Completes daily Quality Control documentation.
- Inspects all finished product.
- Documents and follows-up on any precast product that requires patching or rework.
- Assists other Quality Control personnel in testing of materials and finished products as required.
- Look for opportunities to improve material, processes, and products.
- Responsible for maintaining plant and yard safety in accordance with company Safety Manual.
- Experience using Excel for DOT documents.
Must display potential and willingness to learn and grow.
- High School Diploma or GED and 3-5 years of similar work in the precast or construction inspection and testing industries. Or a combination of education and experience.
- ACI & PCI Certifications
- Understanding of precast/prestressed plant practices and quality control procedures.
- Must have experience using Excel and ability to perform basic math skills.
- Ability to read a tape measure to measure finished concrete and document using computers.
- Experience inspecting DOT precast products.
- Ability to read instructions, notices, handbooks, and technical requirements and specifications.
- Ability to perform addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Ability to read blueprints and/or production drawings
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to communicate ideas and observations in an understandable manner in both verbal and written form.