Quality Control Manager (#9410) - Carolinas
Industry: Precast & Prestressed Concrete
Seeking a QC Manager for a precast/prestressed product producer in the Carolinas.
- Responsible for the development of quality control policies and procedures.
- Creates and implements inspection criteria and procedures and directs testing and inspection activities; leading employees who perform these tasks.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating QSM Manual.
- Develops and implements quality control training programs.
- Prepares company for various types of audits.
- Monitors and maintains departmental certifications for personnel with regards to PCI and ACI.
- Provides conflict resolution of complex employee issues.
- Continually and actively seeks to learn new skills and progress in level of knowledge and responsibility.
- Actively looks for ways to improve processes, reduce errors, increase efficiencies and create cost savings.
- Minimum of 3 years of Quality Control experience
- Current PCI Certifications
- Previous QC Management experience
- Ability to read and interpret job specifications and code requirements.
- Thorough understanding of precast/prestressed plant practices and quality control procedures
- Architectural product experience preferred
- Knowledgeable of mix designs
- Computer skills