Maintenance Technician (#9290) - MO
Industry: Metal Stamping
We are currently seeking a 2nd shift Maintenance Technician for a Metal Stamping facility in MO.
• Repair and perform PM of production equipment for metal stamping, robotic welding and machining operations, including CNC equipment.
• Install equipment.
• Maintain building, including plumbing, HVAC, 3-phase electric, hydraulics, pneumatics and tig welding.
• Maintain a well-documented system of maintenance and repair records.
• Maintain a safe, clean and organized work area.
• Recommend techniques to improve efficiency and lower expenses.
• Advise when materials and/or equipment are needed for the department.
• Advise when maintenance and/or repair for buildings and equipment are needed.
• 3+ years of Metal Stamping experience
• Working knowledge of applicable electrical codes is required.
• Working knowledge of machine tools and manufacturing technology is required.
• Must have strong analytical and reasoning abilities.
• High School diploma or equivalent is required.