Quality Control Manager (#8754) - MI
An aluminum extrusion facility is looking for a quality control manager.
- Responsible for customer interaction and implementation of training and corrective action
- Background in aluminum extrusion industry preferred
- 3-5+ years of quality experience
- Degree in engineering or related field preferred
- Knowledgeable of six sigma/lean principles, kaizen, APQP, PPAP, team building, auditing, quality control, and continuous improvement
- Strong customer service background
Salary 65-85k based on experience.Apply for this position.