QC/QA Technician (#9030) - New England
Industry: Precast & Prestressed Concrete
Industry: Wet and Dry Cast
The Quality Control Manager is responsible for all Quality Control of production.
Summary and Qualifications:
The Quality Control Manager is responsible for all Quality Control of production. Attention to detail and ability to work in a team environment will be necessary to excel at this position. This position will also require NPCA/ PCI and ACI certifications. General duties include but are not limited to:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Use of proper safety procedures and Personal Protective Equipment is the top priority
• Monitor and ensure that all products meet and exceed C&M quality standards (NPCA plant).
• Actively work with team to find improvements
• Delegate/perform pre-pour and post-pour inspections . Document and track results.
• Delegate/perform daily aggregate and concrete testing. Document and track results.
• This position is expected to be 40-45 hours per week.
• Work with Safety Manager and Plant Manager to improve efficiency, safety , and quality.
• Maintain an organized and clean office and lab.
• Manage 2-4 staff
• Maintain good attendance, good communication with team members, and a positive attitude
• Salary will be based on experience and ability
• Opportunity to partake and enjoy rewarding and challenging work.
• Health care and retirement plan.
• Performance based bonus opportunities.
• Opportunity for future growth
Working conditions and Physical demands
• Outdoors and Indoors
• Ability to lift, push or pull items 501bs or more
• Requires computer use and climbing, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, stooping, and twisting