Project Manager/ Estimator (#10360) - Midwest US
Industry: Precast & Prestressed Concrete
SUMMARY: The Project Manager / Estimator is responsible for estimating and project management of both cast stone and large panel projects. Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers is a key component of this position. Responsibilities also include purchasing of materials and hiring of subcontractors for all assigned projects. The Estimator/Project Manager is a decisive and energetic professional with an enthusiastic attitude and will be the lead contact for all assigned customers.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
• Associates or Bachelors degree in Architecture, CAD Design, or Engineering.
• 5-15 years experience in estimating for the construction field.
• Excellent computer skills to utilize take-off, estimating software, CAD, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Thorough understanding of costs associated with manufacturing precast products.
• Diligence in details and accurate in calculations and math.
• Must read blueprints well – structural and architectural.
• Understands and speaks the “precast language” regarding specifications, quality, profiles, engineered structures, architectural terms, colors, finishes, etc.
• Knowledge of the industry and customer base in the precast market.