Project Manager - 30% Travel Required (#8782) - Tennessee
Industry: Construction Management
Industry: General Contractors
The Project Manager executes the C2C® project delivery method by thinking creatively and strategically to generate value for the client.
Project Manager -30% Travel
Corporation is one of the top General Contractors in the nation, ranked in the ENR. We are a family of construction-industry companies offering challenging career-growth opportunities. Our executives are selfless leaders who empower their employees through what we call “Servant Leadership”.
The Project Manager executes the C2C® project delivery method by thinking creatively and strategically to generate value for the client. This position plans, leads, and coordinates all activities associated with the overall execution of a construction project in order to minimize risk and maximize return. Project Managers participate in the conceptual development of a construction project with the Estimating department and oversees the organization, scheduling and implementation of the project in order to achieve the common goals of the project team.
What You Will Be Doing in This Role:
• Work collaboratively and effectively with the Superintendent throughout the project to provide support and act as a resource
• Develop and communicate the scheduling plan with all parties involved to ensure execution as designed
• Manage the submittal process and maintain accurate and updated material delivery logs
• Coordinate all planning meetings (general, city, and mini-construction meetings) to discuss inspections, communicate requirements and manage expectations
• Define, review, and manage the owner pay application process throughout the project
• Work with subcontractors to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of all subcontractor pay applications, submittals, approvals, and payments
• Responsible for scheduling, planning meetings, subcontract execution, submittals, material delivery, RFI’s, change orders, cash flow, and start-up/ close-out items
• Reflect on project to identify and minimize risks, learn from experience, and create goals
• Work with the Estimating department during the pre-bid and buyout stage of each project to ensure that the needs of the office and field staff are being addressed
What You Will Need For This Role:
• Bachelor’s Degree – preferably in Building Construction Science, Construction Management, or Civil Engineering
• Ideal candidate will have 5-15 years of project management experience for a commercial general contractor
• Experience with projects ranging from $1 million to $75 million
• Hotel, multifamily, or student housing project experience preferred
• OSHA 10 Hour Minimum
• SWPPP Training
• 30% travel required
Corporation offers Competitive Pay, Bonus Program, 401K/Profit Sharing, Life, Short, and Long Term Disability Insurance, Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Corporation uses E-Verify.Apply for this position.