Project Manager (#10554) - Georgia
Industry: Concrete Pipe
United Employment Group is seeking a Project Manager in Georgia.
The Project Manager will plan, direct and coordinate all activities on designated projects from the point of sale to completion to ensure that the projects are accomplished on time and in conformance with all the terms and conditions of the contracts. In addition, he/she will act as the main contact person for the customer and all vendors on a particular project.
- Communicate with customers
- Develop knowledge of company manufactured products to be able to answer customer/sales questions regarding product information and pricing
- Provide sales support as required
- Ensure all needed information and paperwork is complete; that the scope of work is clear; schedules the project with the precast concrete/pipe production facility.
- Coordinate projects through each of the internal divisions (Accounting, Production, Engineering, Production, and Transportation) to ensure the project remains on agreed upon schedules with the customer.
- Monitor the progress and status of each assigned project as it moves through the process, and acts to problem solve proactively, offers technical advice, and assists other staff so as to expedite assigned projects, removes obstacles which may cause a project to fall behind schedule.
- Construction/Concrete Management degree or equivalent preferred, but not required.
- 2+ years Project Management or Sales Coordinator experience, ideally within the construction or precast concrete industry preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizations skills
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage several large to small, complex projects simultaneously.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Construction/Concrete Management degree or equivalent.
- Ability to review and work from production schematics and engineering drawings
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Team Player
Benefits include: Comprehensive Health/Dental insurance; Life insurance; 401(k); paid vacationApply for this position.