Project Manager (#8843) - Alabama
Industry: Design and Construction
Responsible for construction management of mechanical and ammonia systems for warehouses, distribution centers and food processing facilities.
SALARY: $80K - $120K DOE
EXEMPT / NON-EXEMPT: Exempt
FULL-TIME / PART-TIME: Full-Time
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
- A fully integrated firm offering design, engineering, construction management and mechanical services to a worldwide customer base.
- We offer challenging opportunities in disciplines including architecture, engineering, construction, and project management.
Innovative solutions to industries in refrigeration, mechanical utilities, food and beverage, cold storage, energy/utility systems, and commercial development.
- Responsible for construction management of mechanical and ammonia systems for warehouses, distribution centers, and food processing facilities.
- Works closely with customers, business developers, and design project managers to ensure projects are competitively bid and meet the needs of the client.
Provides support to APM’s, Field Engineers, and Superintendents throughout the installation and commissioning phases of the project as needed.
- BS Degree in relevant discipline (Mechanical, Building Construction, etc.)
- Minimum 7 years industrial refrigeration systems experience.
25% travel required.