Project Manager (#9503)
Industry: Precast & Prestressed Concrete
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY DESCRIPTION:
• Will work and train under the direction of a Territory Manger, who is responsible for all aspects of existing client relationships from sales to project management. Support functions include:
o Communicate with Field Engineers in regards to scope, estimating, and pricing of projects.
o Site coordination; ensuring the achievement of quality and timely execution of projects.
o Development and tracking of project proposals, schedules, and costing.
o Supervision of subcontracts to ensure customer/contact requirements and timelines are met.
o Communication with territory management as to the status or changes on all projects.
o Billings and collection efforts.
o Systems (SAP) duties including project creation, forecasting, and billing.
o Oversees and assists in the procurement of the required project materials.
o Other duties as assigned by TM.
• Maintain a high level of technical expertise by participating in appropriate seminars and training programs.
• Contribute to operating effectiveness by developing internal and external relationships.
• Includes 6 month training at the main office under an experienced mentor. Housing is provided (if required) during training and then PM is deployed to previously agreed upon geographic territory.
• Car, fuel, and phone allowance is provided.
EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES NECESSARY TO PERFORM ROLE:
• Bachelor's Degree (Construction Management/related field a plus)
• 1-2+ years’ experience in Project Management or Precast Concrete industry
• OSHA-30 certification and First Aid Certification
• Experience with the following software systems/types: SAP, Google Drive, Microsoft Office, Bluebeam.
• Driven to provide excellent customer service via strong relationships.
• Thorough knowledge of the construction industry, specifically concrete industry is a plus.
• Ability to read and interpret drawings, blueprints and specifications.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Continuous learner with a strategic problem solving mindset
• Ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
• Adaptive to change in a growth environment
• Driver’s License and acceptable motor vehicle record and insurance require