Project Manager (#9467) - Pennsylvania
Industry: General Contractors
We're seeking a Project Manager for a facility in Pennsylvania.
MUST BE VERY DETAILED, PROCESS DRIVEN, AND AN EXCELLENT COMMUNICATOR WITH A BACKGROUND IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY.
PROJECT SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review project after receiving from Sales Department.
- Determine if field survey is needed, based on criteria and information provided by Sales Department.
- Initiate contact with the customer, providing all contact details, including mobile telephone number.
- If field survey is required, travel to the site and confirm measurements.
- Create a schedule of values, confirm billing schedule with customer.
- Document and maintain scope. Ensure any extras are authorized change orders by customer.
- Select and configure products based on best value and application for the project.
- Identify any items currently in stock and tag for the project.
- Identify potential vendors, obtain quotes for all special order items.
- Negotiate costs, lead times, shipping charges with vendors.
- Create detailed purchase orders including shipping terms and issue to vendors.
- Provide estimated install dates to the customer, and continue with status updates.
- Determine any specific safety training or security clearances needed.
- Create JHA/JSA (job safety/hazard analysis) documents where required.
- Identify potential subcontractors, meet on-site as needed, obtain quotes.
- Prepare materials for installation, manage delivery to job-site.
- Schedule subcontractors and technicians.
- Address issues that arise during project completion.
- Customer communication and meetings as necessary.
- Quality control, punch list management, follow-through.
- Ensure incorrectly ordered parts or materials are returned.
- Instruct customer regarding maintenance and operation, offer preventative maintenance plan.
- Ensure all direct costs including material, labor, equipment have been applied to the Sales Order.
- Ensure all change orders have been documented correctly.
- Task Billing Department for partial billings as appropriate based on material delivered, work performed, etc.
Assist Finance Department and resolve billing dispute issues.
- Research new vendors and subcontractors.
- Get familiarized with products and train as required.
- Ensure safety and security clearances are maintained with all technicians or contact-use subs.