Project Manager - Commercial Concrete (#9362) - Colorado
Industry: Commercial Concrete & Tilt-Up
Project Manager Needed In Commercial Concrete
- Oversees and coordinates the planning and implementation of concrete frame and formwork projects.
- Performs job site inspections / audits of shoring, rebar / pt installation, safety and quality.
- Responsible for managing the project productivity, costs, and safety consistent with company policies and practices.
- Manages assigned projects including working with the local team to develop processes for delivering total concrete solutions.
- Reads rebar shop drawings, post-tension shop drawings, and structural drawings.
- Supervises the activity and development of relevant positions including detailers, estimators, Project Engineers and Assistant Project Managers.
- Develops and maintains customer relationships to enhance company’s ability to procure projects, reduce risk, and ensure operational efficiency.
- Monitors the overall safety and quality uses on the project.
- Assists with the development and coordination of material and equipment schedules and promotes their efficient use.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.
- Manages and coordinates all subcontractor and vendor contracts and associated processes and procedures.
Salary Range: $70K - $90K
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and/or professional concrete frame project management experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years of specialized experience in commercial concrete shell construction supporting key positions responsibilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, as well as with customers and vendors.
- Detail oriented with the ability to efficiently analyze and organize significant amounts of information regarding plan layouts, material deliveries and job site productivities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Advanced knowledge of safety and relevant OSHA requirements and regulations.
- Ability to travel and work for extended period of time on projects outside of office area.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Car Allowance
- Bonus 401(K)
- Outstanding Benefits Package
- Relocation Assistance Provided