Project Manager (#9011) - Maryland
Industry: Construction Management
Industry: Commercial Concrete & Tilt-Up
Project Manager for Immediate Hire
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for all activities related to contract administration, change orders, submittals and procurement. You’re accountable for scheduling and facilitating project meetings, supervising and managing project teams, providing general administrative and technical leadership for the project, maintaining all project records and monitoring correspondence, as well as supervising the close out of a project.
But you will also be a leader. Someone who keeps the team motivated and on pace, and trains and develops direct reports utilizing on the job and internal and external training or development opportunities. You will also have to develop and maintain relationships with your counterparts at owner and design firms.
There is a reason that we are a leader in the construction industry. Simply put, it’s our people. From highways to hotels and residential high rise to railways, we rely on the leadership, talent, and drive of our employees to bring great projects to light.
If being a Project Manager seems like the right fit for you, please apply and we will be in touch.
• Undergraduate degree required in Engineering, Construction Management, or similar field. Graduate degree in engineering or business a plus.
• 5-7 years’ construction experience required; working for a general contractor on large scale construction highly preferred. DBIA and LEED Accreditation a plus.
• Experience managing projects successfully from start to finish.
• Skilled at negotiating and developing relationships with owners and subcontractors.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate a team; minimum 2 years’ supervisory experience.
• Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Passion for the work and industry a must.