Project Manager (#9005) - Southeast US
Industry: Precast & Prestressed Concrete
- Responsible for the overall management of the project, professionally representing Gate as the liaison between the contractor, architect, engineer, and the owner.
- Responsibilities include contract administration, engineering coordination, scheduling, project documentation, managing outside subcontractors while protecting Gate’s financial interests including erection and field patching budgets, change orders, and ensuring the finished product meets Gate’s high quality standards.
- A positive, proactive personality & an approachable team player with superb time-management skills is critical. Must be able to efficiently and effectively multi-task and prioritize in a high volume environment.
- Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction, architecture, or business administration with a minimum of 5 years construction experience and 3 years precast experience.
- Management skills, verbal proficiency, excellent writing skills, and superior communication abilities are a must. Previous estimating experience preferred. Proficient in AutoCAD/REVIT, Excel, and Microsoft Word. LEED AP is a plus. Travel required. Salary commensurate with experience. Competitive benefit package.