Project Manager (#8830) - Atlanta
Industry: Construction Management
Industry: Commercial Concrete & Tilt-Up
Project Manager for Immediate Hire
One of our top self-perform GC clients has an immediate need of a Concrete Project Manager with commercial concrete experience to perform a variety of tasks that support one or more major concrete projects.
Preferred project experience should include cold storage warehouse, light industrial distribution and manufacturing. Our client is a design/build contractor.
• Responsible for managerial and administrative aspects of a project. This includes being proficient in estimating, scheduling, quality control, progress reports, progress billing, design review and coordination, cost reporting, safety, and proposal preparation.
• Work with the owner early in the process in order to facilitate the design process with the chosen design professionals.
• Ensure that an accurate and complete estimate for the project is prepared. Project Managers work closely with owners and the design team to develop preliminary concept drawings.
• Conduct job site meetings on site.
• Coordinate with the Superintendent to ensure safety, quality control and schedule.
• Conduct progress meetings with the construction team.
• Remain cost conscious and aware of every aspect of the project at all times.
• Ability to communicate effectively with everyone involved in the project.
• BS or BA required; Construction Management, or related field preferred.
• 3+ years of concrete design/build experience.
• Ability to effectively make sound decisions under tight deadlines.
• Ability to organize, plan and manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results.
• Exhibit commitment to quality by evaluating project-related processes. Make necessary changes, use customer input to make improvements, and meet/exceed internal and external customer expectations.
• Act in a manner of integrity that shows support for the company, its values, and the employees, while maintaining constant focus on meeting/exceeding customer requirements and expectations.
Competitive Benefit Package that Includes:
• Generous bonus program based on performance
• Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance coverage