Project Manager (#8742) - Oklahoma
Industry: Commercial Concrete & Tilt-Up
Commercial Contractor Seeks Project Manager - Immediate Need
COMMERCIAL CONCRETE PROJECT MANAGER IN COMMERCIAL CONCRETE NEEDED
Commercial Concrete Project Manager needed for work on commercial concrete and tilt up projects. Commercial Concrete Project Manager must have commercial concrete and tilt up concrete construction experience and be well-spoken and professional to handle multiple projects of concrete construction. Commercial Concrete Project Manager will have strong people skills and be able to ensure strong project management and accurate estimating skills for all types of commercial concrete work, including tilt up.
• Concrete Project Manager must plan, organize and manage commercial concrete projects to achieve completion of the project on schedule to conform to original plans and specifications
• Commercial Concrete Project Manager must implement cost effective systems of control over operating expenditures, manpower, wages and salaries
• Commercial Concrete Project Manager must work with Superintendent to establish and monitor overall performance for production and quality standards
• Commercial Concrete Project Manager must work with Superintendent to perform production tasks to maintain schedule and to support production requirements
• Commercial Concrete Project Manager must provide leadership and training to accomplish the company goals and objectives
• Commercial Concrete Project Manager must have 2+ years of experience in commercial concrete, or general construction.
The company offers an outstanding salary, vehicle allowance, relocation assistance, health insurance, PTO, etc.
Location: OklahomaApply for this position.