Project Executive (#10286) - Atlanta, GA
Industry: Commercial Concrete & Tilt-Up
United Employment Group is seeking a Project Executive in Atlanta, GA.
Construction Project Executive sought to plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects from start to finish. Candidate will organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
Must be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organizational skills. Experience in tilt-up construction, cold-storage warehouse construction, and self-perform concrete is desired.
The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
- Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities
- Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
- Proven experience as construction Project Executive or Sr. Project Manager
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with construction/ project management software
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
- BSc/BA in engineering, building science or relevant field
- PMP or equivalent certification will be an advantage
The Company offers an excellent salary and benefits package, as well as a chance to join a dynamic and growing organization.Apply for this position.