Project Engineer | Wire Mesh Reinforcement (#10867) - Pennsylvania
Industry: Concrete Construction Suppliers
Concrete reinforcement manufacturer is seeking a project engineer!
Represents company in vetting potential projects and project applications. Maintains current client relationships.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Evaluates potential projects
- Materials take-offs project proposals
- Designs and detailing
- Prepares for submittal of documents
- Finalizes material orders
- Issues field sets
- Prepares material release schedules
- Provides technical support when needed
- Estimated travel: 30%
- Extensive professional, technical or administrative training (Bachelor's Degree Engineering); Licensed PE preferred
- Broad knowledge of marketing and sales, computer skills, and able to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of engineered structural mesh and/or prestressed concrete, cast-in-place industries
- Minimum of 5 years experience in similar industry
- Involvement in large scale projects in cast in place
- Valid Driver's License
*An equivalent combination of education and work-related experience may be acceptableApply for this position.