Project Engineer - Compressor Package (#9693) - Georgia
Industry: Design and Construction
Properly apply and troubleshoot Ammonia packages in industrial applications such as processing, chillers, gas compression and large cold storage.
- Leading manufacturers of refrigerant compressors, with over 3,500 employees in more than 90 countries.
- We are a global player, assuring the best quality for refrigeration and air conditioning systems, and are noted for continuous innovation.
Responsible for the production and sales of compressors and compressor related products for the North American market.
- Searching for candidates who will have an instrumental role in helping further develop Ammonia Compressor Packages.
- Looking for a mechanical engineer who can specialize in the overall implementation of this product.
The role requires engaging in aspects of the design/engineering such as: component selection, quoting, package piping, documentation, controls, and wiring.
This role will require many of the following abilities:
- Properly apply and troubleshoot ammonia packages in industrial applications such as processing, chillers, gas compression and large cold storage.
- Hands-on experience in the commissioning and operation of industrial ammonia refrigeration systems.
- Able to gather useful data and provide information clearly to all levels of management.
- Familiar with relevant standards and codes released by IIAR, UL, ANSI, and ASHRAE.
- Excellent customer interaction and communication skills to be able to assist a wide variety of skill levels.
- Project management experience.
- Can give presentations to assist technically with sales and/or train employees.
Experience on a detailed level with screw compressors for ammonia, oil separation, oil cooling, heat exchange, PLC controllers, and pressure relief.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with Ammonia Compressors or Systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Suite applications.
- Willing to travel as needed.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship.
2D AutoCAD experience.
TRAVEL: Up to 20%Apply for this position.