Project Engineer (#9563) - TN
Industry: Commercial Concrete & Tilt-Up
We're searching for a Project Engineer.
The Project Engineer is responsible for assisting their assigned Project Manager in the planning and scheduling, document control, correspondence, project completion, client satisfaction, and financial outcome of the project.
The candidate will be required to assist their assigned Project Manager in coordinating all contractual requirements, design drawings, and project specifications that include, but not limited to:
- Submittal and Shop drawing review and coordination.
- Creating and tracking Request for Information.
- Ensuring project team has current information such as revised drawings, RFI’s, updated submittal and shop drawings.
- Production Tracking
- Updating concrete logs, rebar delivery logs and other as may be required.
- Daily update of work completed with quantity installed, percent complete and visually represented on drawing in the office and by using Bluebeam.
- Weekly Jobsite Meetings
- Assist in preparation of Daily Work Reports with Superintendent.
- Meeting Minutes and Documentation
- Assisting the Quality Control Manager and Project Manager with various Quality Control functions.
- Participate in the planning of look ahead schedules using Microsoft Excel and BIM 360 Plan.
- Daily photo documentation of job progress and organize photos in job file.
- Maintain Action Item and Open Item lists for review by the project team.
- Maintain Weather / Production Log
- Ensure Material Expediting Schedule is maintained and scheduled such that materials arrive on‐site as needed.
- Perform quantity take‐offs as needed.
- Degree in construction management or related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Project Engineer on large concrete projects.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects/activities in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Superior communication and organization development skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with and manage cross‐functional teams.
Experience with Microsoft Office, Bluebeam, Plangrid, Procore, Microsoft Project and Bluebeam.
In addition to the above-listed minimum requirements, candidates who possess the following skills, experience, and capabilities may receive greater consideration during the evaluation process:
- OSHA Certification
- Project Scheduling Experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- AutoCAD, Tekla training