Block Plant Manager (#9877) - Wisconsin
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
Oversee the concrete block production planning, staffing, and day-to-day manufacturing operations in a cost-effective manner, accurately track and record KPI’s, troubleshoot and resolve operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays
- Plan inventories to optimize inventory turns while maintaining maximum service levels.
- Develop and maintain an efficient concrete products yard layout program and assist with monthly inventory, reconciling book to actual differences on monthly basis as needed.
- Ensure the concrete block quality standards are met through inspections and material testing procedures.
- Develop and maintain safety program. Work safely with zero accidents.
- Enforces compliance with all OSHA regulations and ensures plants and locations operate in a safe and secure manner.
- Train and develop plant employees to build a team environment
5 years of Concrete Block Manufacturing experience to include concrete block machinery operation
5 years of Concrete Block Plant management
Hands-on abilities to run concrete block plant equipment and troubleshoot issues