Concrete Restoration & Waterproofing Specialists (#10064) - Multiple Territories
Industry: Concrete Construction Suppliers
Concrete Restoration & Waterproofing Specialists needed!
- New York City
- Tampa, FL
- Dallas/North TX/OK
Purpose of the Position:
Create demand for achievement of maximum profitable sales volume for Concrete Restoration and Waterproofing products in assigned territory through consultative selling with emphasis on specifiers (A&E Community), key consultants, end-user/installers, owners, D.O.T.’s, facility managers, CM’s, GC’s and others.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote company’s product solutions through continuous development of specifications, local D.O.T. approvals and contractor relationship selling.
- Build mutually beneficial long-term relationships to pull through business at the applicator and distribution level.
- Implement specific sales action plans for selected accounts. Achieve sales budget within assigned territory
- Ensure complete geographical coverage of assigned territory through an effective and efficient account management system which includes: geographical organization, zone management and mapping system.
- Conduct lunch and learn presentations with target “key” specifiers on a regular basis (minimum of 24 annually). Utilize market knowledge and proprietary specification to further develop loyalty and close orders.
- Conduct contractor/distributor training for product knowledge, new product development, new product field trials, etc. communicating customer feedback for future product development.
- Maintain current and accurate specifier, contractor, distributor and customer record keeping and project pipeline information within company’s System (Microsoft Dynamics CRM).
- Support company profitability by exercising good judgement in all business transactions.
- Identify market potential, co-develop pricing and market strategies, estimate potential sales, and identify distribution/channel issues.
- Attend local trade shows, industry events, such as ICRI, SWRI & ACI.
This position requires the ability to work with a personal computer in a Windows environment. Use Microsoft Office Suite software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Proficiency using Dodge and Microsoft Access a plus.
- Minimum of 5+ years of construction related field sales experience.
- A background in waterproofing, air & vapor barriers or other aspects of the building envelope.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Valid state driver’s license
- Ability to freely access construction sites