Program Account Manager (#9112) - IL
Industry: Metal Stamping
We are currently seeking a Program Account Manager for a Metal Stamping facility in IL.
Execute the sales strategy by identifying and initiating contact with potential customers as well as maintain relationships with existing customers. Identify customer needs and sell appropriate products to meet those needs. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Sales for Automotive.
- Manage existing accounts primarily within the Automotive customer sector to identify new sales opportunities (may also manage Consumer Electronics, Appliance and Industrial customer sectors).
- Identify potential customer accounts and establish their needs and potential buying cycles.
- Prepare Request for Quotes (RFQs) and follow through on all communications and follow-up.
- Prepare sales information for customers and create presentations when needed.
- Help resolve customer issues by investigating problems, developing solutions and making recommendations to sales support staff and management.
- Work with internal groups to meet business goals (Inside/Outside Sales, Engineering, and Production).
- Communicate to management on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis updated sales activity, work plans, and monthly/annual sales analyses.
- Attend trade shows and industry related conferences, both educational and customer oriented.
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- Previous sales and/or business development experience required
- Background in General Engineering preferred but not required
- Strong business acumen with a focus on customer needs and satisfaction
- Strong customer focus and relationship building skills
- Must have valid U.S. Driver’s License and access to a personal vehicle