Production Supervisor- 2nd Shift (#8688) - FL
Industry: Metal Stamping
We are currently seeking a Production Supervisor for a Metal Stamping facility in FL.
Objectives: Ensure that manufacturing is running efficiently, safely, and meeting production objectives as set forth daily by Operations and Production management.
• Must have the ability to supervise all production employees and machines including but not limited to; stamping presses, automated assembly and packaging cells, others as required.
• Must ensure all employees are following procedure and process for all manufacturing operations.
• Supervise stamping and assembly employees to ensure that safety and production goals and in line with expectations.
• Provide Operations Manager with production data from shift output including both written and verbal reporting.
• Learn automation cells on basic operation, maintenance and adjustments. Included is the ability to know what to change and what not to change.
• Work with quality department on a daily basis to ensure that parts produced are within print and customer requirements.
• Work with molding department to ensure that production expectations are being met. Includes ensuring staffing is reporting and working to schedule.
• Work with tool room department to ensure proper communication at all times and reducing wait time for new coils, die modifications, adjustments etc.
• Offer suggestions for improvement in all areas of manufacturing based on your daily experiences.
• Other projects, tasks, system to be determined.
• Bachelors degree strongly preferred but not required
• Minimum of 3-5 years working in a tooling/stamping production environment
• Minimum of two years management experience in a tooling/stamping production environment
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
• 5 years in a Supervisory role- 3+ in Metal Stamping is preferred
• Additional experience in Plastic Injection Molding is ideal