Production Supervisor (#9620) - Southeast
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
- Oversight of approximately 20-25 plant personnel to include assemblers, welders, and fabricators.
- Instruction and training of craftsmen to fabricate and assemble modular concrete batch plants.
- Directing and advising manufacturing processes.
- Read and interpret blueprints and schematics as needed
- Work closely with engineering and sales departments to assist in the development of new products and help meet project deadlines.
- Min. of 5 years of Concrete Batch Plant Manufacturing or related equipment fabrication experience.
- Must be able to read blueprints and schematics
- Min. of 10 years of metal fabricating experience
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot plant equipment to include plasma cutter
- Strong electrical experience
- Ability to weld and fabricate parts
- Strong management capabilities- leader and team builder