Production Supervisor (#8281) - Southern CA
Industry: Metal Stamping
We are currently seeking a Production Supervisor for a Metal Stamping facility in Southern CA.
• Lead, coordinate and direct activities of 10-15 Punch Press Operators and Set-up Operators in Job Shop environment.
• Plan and organize materials and machine time to meet daily, weekly and monthly production schedules. Communicate effectively to support departments (quality, tool room, maintenance, warehouse).
• Supervise and train manufacturing personnel in equipment setup and operation of critical production equipment and processes in accordance with SOP's, product batch records and other approved Company policies and procedures.
• Review product batch records for accuracy of entries, compliance to established limits, specifications and presence of all verification signatures.
• Ensure compliance with ISO procedures and quality policies concerning all aspects of manufacturing processes.
• Maximize productivity while maintaining standards of quality and safety throughout.
• Provide leadership in activities that contribute to Continual Improvement and enhance overall effectiveness of Company
• Candidate will come from, and be expert at, punch press and set-up operations, but will be a part of management team.
• 5+ years' experience in set-up and operation of punch presses.
• Hands-on Experience with complex multi-station progressive dies, feeders, straighteners, de-reelers
• Competent in use of QA inspection equipment for set-up approvals
• 2+ years' experience in a supervisory role.
• Use of JobBoss to generate travelers and updates to production schedule
• Knowledgeable of ISO standards