Production Supervisor (#8618) - Georgia
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
Reporting to the Plant and Operations Managers, this role is responsible for shift supervision and operation of equipment. This role will coordinate with the production team to insure continuous successful production.
- Oversee daily operations in the Block, Hardscapes and Maintenance and Mold departments
- Employee Management Training, Performance Evaluations, disciplining and progress acknowledgment as needed, Daily crew assignments, crew time keeping and department time management and reporting
- Review daily production quality, develop and maintain scrap reduction plans
- Be available to accommodate operations during planned production hours
- Demonstrate ability to train others.
- Plan daily production (Production Cards/Sheets)
- Update past production sheets with updated changes
- Raw material management (Aggregates, Cements, Colors, Admixes, Packaging supplies, and other stuff)
- Mold Planning
- Downtime Tracking and Reporting
- Perform Safety Meeting and huddles and maintain Safety Committee commitment lists
- Manage minor projects and required for operations
- Master all Machine operator requirements:
- Able to operate all block/paver plant equipment
- Columbia equipment knowledge/experience is a plus.
- Able to operate all Splitting and Cutting Equipment.
- Demonstrate knowledge of all types of molds and setup procedures
Excellent Maintenance knowledge and abilities:
- Maintenance Evaluations, Tracking and repair management
- Read and troubleshoot simple electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics.
- Rebuild cylinders and Hydraulic valves.
- Repair and setup molds.
- Layout and fabricate from drawings.
- Wire and phase for direction single and three phase motors, starters and relays.
- Basic knowledge of PLC operations and troubleshooting
Apply for this position.
*** Qualified candidates must agree to drug screening, physical, and a comprehensive background screening.