Production Supervisor (#7760) - TX
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
- Work with Plant Manager to oversee overall plant and location operations in accordance with safety guidelines, business plans, company goals and regional strategies.
- Directs and oversees organization’s manufacturing processes.
- Oversees upkeep of equipment as well as installation of any new equipment.
- Able to provide effective advice and services in order to maintain and improve machinery, equipment and facilities.
- Review all recommendations for performance management for production personnel.
- Review and discuss results of production reports and profit-loss statements.
- Leads and directs the works of others.
- Enforces compliance with all OSHA regulations and ensures plants and locations operate in a safe and secure manner.
- Min of 5 years of hardscape production experience in a supervisory role
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Electrical maintenance skills- High voltage experience
- Ability to read schematics
- PLC experience is a plus