Production Manager / Supervisor (#9365) - Arizona
Industry: Concrete Pipe
Industry: Wet and Dry Cast
Currently seeking a Production Manager / Supervisor with pipe and wet/dry cast experience.
Looking for a qualified and cost-conscious professional to fill the position of Production Manager / Supervisor. The successful candidate will take the initiative to increase production stats while reducing the total cost outlay. We’re looking for a creative thinker who doesn’t mind sharing his or her ideas and implementing new strategies to benefit the business. If you’re a hard worker with excellent managerial skills and superior time management skills, we want to talk to you.
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.