Process Manager (#8147) - West Coast
- Develop and maintain a meaningful process measuring plan in all key areas.
- Identification and tracking of process variables and effect on product.
- Prioritize methods to address variations in process and implement both planning and monitoring techniques to assess effectiveness of improvements.
- Supervision of Kiln and Dryer operation, energy consumption monitoring, etc.
- Supervision of QA/QC with effective utilization of laboratory to ensure continued ASTM compliance.
- Quality Control program
- Product Development
- BA Degree and/or 3-5 years experience in process control systems including 24/7 Kiln and Dryer operation.
- Ability to perform Quality Control Laboratory Analysis required.
- The ability to operate in a hands-on environment a must.
- Product Development experience required.
- Experience with ISO, Safety and Environmental Regulations a plus.