Process Control Electrical Engineer (#9433) - NJ
An aluminum extrusion facility is looking for an electrical engineer for their maintenance department.
1. Writing and modifying programs for automated equipment using Allen Bradley SLC500, PLC5, and Control Logix families.
2. Create and modify HMI interface screens and communications using Rockwell Automations Factory Talk software encompassing RSView, PACs, RsLinx, HMIs, Security AssetCenter, PowerFle Drives, and software navigation.
3. Create and modify PID loops on various gas fired ovens and furnaces.
4. Programming various frequency drives.
5. Equipment reliability improvements through design and/or process improvements.
6. Assist in troubleshooting of various equipment.
1. BS degree in Electrical Engineering or similar studies.
2. Minimum of 3 years process control/ electrical engineer experience.
3. Ability to read and decipher various electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic drawings.