Plant Superintendent (#9028) - Nebraska
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
Responsible for overall plant and location operations in accordance with safety guidelines, business plans, company goals and regional strategies.
• Directs and oversees organization’s manufacturing processes.
• Responsible for planning and directing the layout of equipment, workflow, assembly methods, and work force utilization.
• Participate in the procurement of all raw materials, supplies and other production needs.
• Oversees upkeep of equipment as well as installation of any new equipment.
• Able to provide effective advice and services in order to maintain and improve machinery, equipment and facilities.
• Review all recommendations for performance management for production personnel.
• Review and discuss results of production reports and profit-loss statements.
• Leads and directs the works of others.
• Enforces compliance with all OSHA regulations and ensures plants and locations operate in a safe and secure manner.
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferred in Business Administration, Engineering or related field, as well as 5+ years of concrete block industry experience.
• Must have ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports and legal documents.
• Proficient in MS Office suite, web-based data management tools and Internet applications.
• Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community and peers.
• Must have the ability to define problems, collect data establish facts and draw valid conclusions
• Must have ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematic or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables