Plant Superintendent (#8439) - Georgia
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
The Plant Superintendent will be responsible for leading a production team and managing all aspects of a fast paced 3 machine / 2 Shift concrete products manufacturing facility. Daily duties include monitoring daily key point measures, safety, maintenance, and employee training/coaching to name a few.
• Responsible for planning and scheduling production activities, and supervising the production process.
• Working closely with the maintenance department to assist with preventive & breakdown maintenance to keep downtime at a minimum. This will involve being hands on and assisting Maintenance with repairs as needed.
• Assist Site Manager with monthly/quarterly inventory counts.
• Strong commitment to health, safety, quality, productivity, housekeeping, maintenance and environmental compliance.
• Monitor product standards and quality control on all machines at the facility.
• Ensures compliance with all local and federal environmental regulations.
• Works closely with Site Manager on employee hirings, terminations and annual reviews.
• Responsible for employee training, coaching & disciplines.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Experience in concrete block or paver equipment is preferred but not required.
• Strong leadership skills while maintaining a team atmosphere.