Plant Manager (#10414) - Ohio
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
United Employment Group is seeking a Plant Manager in Ohio.
- Oversee the concrete block production planning, staffing, and day-to-day manufacturing operations in a cost-effective manner, accurately track and record KPI’s, troubleshoot and resolve operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays
- Plan inventories to optimize inventory turns while maintaining maximum service levels.
- Develop and maintain an efficient concrete products yard layout program and assist with monthly inventory, reconciling book to actual differences on monthly basis as needed.
- Ensure the concrete block quality standards are met through inspections and material testing procedures.
- Develop and maintain safety program. Work safely with zero accidents.
- Enforces compliance with all OSHA regulations and ensures plants and locations operate in a safe and secure manner.
- Train and develop plant employees to build a team environment
- Manage capital improvement projects including design, engineering, scheduling, purchasing, budgets and installation.
- 10 years of Concrete Block Manufacturing experience to include concrete block machinery operation
- 5 years of concrete block plant management
- Knowledge of industry vendor coordination and material ordering
- Hands-on abilities to run concrete block plant equipment and troubleshoot issues