Plant Manager (#10278) - Southern US
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
United Employment Group is seeking a Block Plant Manager for the South
- Supervises the maintenance of plant and productions facilities.
- Manages personnel and equipment safely to achieve the maximum level of efficiency and productivity.
- Maintains an adequate supply of material inventory to minimize downtime.
- Maintains compliance with organization policies and safety standards.
- Encourages efficient utilization of equipment and facilities.
- Exercises general supervision with respect to production volume, cost and quality of production, meeting production schedules and delivery rates.
- Maintains up to date files on OSHA, EPA, personnel and other pertinent information.
- Contributes to the maintenance of operational policies and procedures including hiring and terminating, scheduling and assigning work, measuring performance and determining pay.
Must be safety conscious and a champion for safety
Ability to apply moderately complex mathematical equations as applicable.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Working knowledge of computers, spreadsheets, and word processing.
Strong interpersonal, customer service, and leadership skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- Min of 5 years of supervisory experience
- 10 years of block machine operation experience- preferably Columbia equipment
- Knowledge of Block Manufacturing equipment maintenance
- Supervisory experience to include inventory management, production scheduling/reporting.
- Must be willing to be flexible with scheduling