Plant Manager (#9588) - LA
An aluminum extrusion plant is looking for a plant manager.
- Drive superior EHS performance through an “all injuries are preventable” attitude and approach.
- Work closely with the commercial team to grow revenue and market share.
- Manage and control all operations, maintenance, staff functions and resources for the facility.
- Maintain effective employee/labor relations and an engaged workforce.
- Plan, implement and control plant activities to achieve plant performance goals consistent with objectives.
- Drive a continuous improvement culture through a foundation of our lean manufacturing system, Genesis.
- Manage operations and personnel in a manner that clearly demonstrates the company's core values,– Customer First, Trustworthy, One Company, Entrepreneurship and Accountability.
- Actively participate in business reviews, planning and strategy sessions as required, and insure plant reporting requirements are met.
- B.S. in Engineering or B.A. in Business or related field
- 5-10 years of relevant operations management experience in the aluminum extrusion industry
- Strong knowledge of extrusion and fabrication
- Able to travel when necessary
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills