Plant Manager (#9136) - NY
Industry: Wet and Dry Cast
Seeking an experienced Plant Manager.
The Precast Plant Manager will oversee all plant activities and manufacturing operations, including scheduling, warehousing, batch plant operation, production, product storage, loading and shipping.
Precast Plant Manager responsibilities:
- Order necessary materials, equipment, and tools needed for daily plant production (major material and equipment purchases will be made by the project manager).
- Be responsible for all project resources, including manpower, materials, tools, equipment, and subcontractors needed to produce the
- Schedule Superintendents, drivers, and shipping subs to get product to job
- Review employee time cards/sheets for
- Coordinate with Human Resource to hire, relocate, terminate, request pay raise, discipline, evaluate, promote, and schedule plant
- Coordinate with Human Resource to fill out written pay raise request forms, termination forms, disciplinary warning forms, and other paperwork related to plant
- Oversee coordination of crew scheduling with Precast Plant
- Work closely with Precast Plant Superintendent to ensure work is being done correctly and per
- Use proper forms for reporting various items; ie, purchase order books, equipment rentals, project status reports, etc. Job cost coding must be marked on all purchase orders, invoices, and time cards on the project before paperwork is submitted to administrative
- Purchase orders and invoices must be submitted to the Project Manager for approval, and job cost code checking on a weekly basis; work with the Project Manager so billings can be prepared by the 25th of each
- Oversee Batch Plant, Carpenter and Mechanic Shop operations; Runner/tool room/warehouse; truck
- Oversee crane inspections, safety meetings, fuel forms, DOT trucking forms, log books and other items are completed as
- Make sure supervisory personnel are enforcing all safety
Dependability and Accountability.Apply for this position.