Plant Manager (#9187) - Washington
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
The Plant Manager is responsible for the overall plant operations, including all production and ensuring employees strive to meet the standards set forth by the company for Safety, Quality, Efficiency, Preventative Maintenance and Housekeeping. Responsible for management of all plant manufacturing processes and ensuring quality products while maintaining a safe work environment. The chosen candidate will also be responsible for workflow and workforce utilization as well as participating in the procurement of raw materials, supplies and other production needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3+ years’ experience as a Plant Manager in a Besser Plant
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to be a hands-on manager
- Ability to review and discuss results or production reports
- Strong knowledge of OSHA Industry Standards
- Proven ability to recruit, train and develop employees
- Good analytical problem solving skills
- Computer skills
Maintenance background including basic knowledge of electronicsApply for this position.