Paver Plant Shift Lead (#9572)
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
Reporting to the Concrete Paver Plant Manager, the Machine Operator is tasked with operating concrete paver machinery daily and performing all maintenance on concrete paver equipment.
Other daily duties include:
- Assist with cleaning the mixer and equipment repairs.
- Perform routine maintenance including but not limited to; greasing, cleaning and general plant clean-up as well as block testing.
- Insures that production meets or exceeds established quality standards
- Batch and adjust mix designs as required
- Train and cross-train plant personnel as required
- Min. of 5 years of Big Board type Concrete Paver Machinery experience (i.e. MASA, Rekers, OMAG, Tiger, Columbia)
- Ability to program automated equipment to project specifications
- Mold change outs
- Strong electrical and mechanical skills
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Willingness to work 2nd shift