Pavement Engineer | Concrete Fiber Reinforcement (#10994) - TBD
Industry: Concrete Construction Suppliers
UEG's client is seeking a pavement engineer with experience in the concrete pavement construction industry.
UEG is looking for an engineer experienced in concrete pavement and overlays to help lead and grow our client's fiber reinforcement concrete pavement practices in the U.S.
- Review design plans and prepare calculations, recommendations and reports.
- Represent company at technical meetings with agency staff, clients and contractors.
- Prepare technical reports/proposals and conduct business development activities.
- Attend and participate in national and state level associations, trade-shows, pre-con meetings and projects.
- Work closely with DOT, municipal and county agencies and contractors promoting product.
- Conduct group lunch and learn seminars.
- Prepare and maintain monthly project status reports.
- Partner with management and sales team to identify potential project opportunities.
- Additional engineering duties as requested by supervisor, management or owners.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil engineering or relevant related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the concrete pavement construction industry.
- Familiar with ACPA, PCA, FHWA design methodology.
- Proficient reviewing construction documents.
- Ability to assume responsibility and interface well with project team.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications.
- Effective presentation skills to individuals, small and large group audiences.
- Demonstrate organizational skills.
- Familiar with the use of Salesforce CRM software.
- Estimated 50% travel.