Sales Representative (#10683) - Texas
Industry: Concrete Pipe
Industry: Wet and Dry Cast
United Employment Group is seeking a Sales Representative in Texas.
- Provides innovative ideas and utilizes resources to exceed sales and service goals.
- Follows written policies, procedures and best practices developed for the customer service team.
- Secures orders from existing and potential customers by direct contact.
- Generates parts quotes and follows up with customers’ requests.
- Completes call cards, expense reports and provides capital equipment leads to the capital team.
- Calls on all accounts within the area of responsibility as described in the customer service expectations.
- Obtains part specifications and measurements as required to complete a customer order.
- Contributes to customer communications.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Education: Associate’s degree in business or related field; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience: Three years of experience in a related field with electrical and mechanical experience preferred.
- Skills: Exceptional knowledge of equipment and production of products and plant practices. Good oral and written communication skills. Good computer skills; knowledge of current business systems and software programs. Good organizational skills. Ability to effectively communicate with customers at many levels.
- Requirements: Must be willing to travel worldwide for a maximum of three weeks per month. Must be physically able to perform manual labor and lift a minimum of 100 pounds. Must be fluent in English, bi-lingual preferred. Must have good driving record.