Outside Sales Rep (#8144) - Southeast
- Sell/ Market Masonry products in assigned area.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or talk with customers at sales office in person or by phone.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Displays or demonstrates product, using samples or catalog, and emphasizes salable features.
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of own firm's production and delivery schedules.
- Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
- Tracks stock levels.
- Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database.
- Develops and maintains relationships with purchasing contacts.
- Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries.
- Attends trade shows.
- 4 year college degree or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with customers
- Must have excellent oral and written skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office