Operations Manager (#9199) - California
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
Responsible for overall plant and location operations in accordance with safety guidelines, business plans, company goals and regional strategies.
- Directs and oversees organization’s manufacturing processes.
- Responsible for planning and directing the layout of equipment, workflow, assembly methods, and work force utilization.
- Participate in the procurement of all raw materials, supplies and other production needs.
- Oversees upkeep of equipment as well as installation of any new equipment.
- Able to provide effective advice and services in order to maintain and improve machinery, equipment and facilities.
- Review all recommendations for performance management for production personnel.
- Review and discuss results of production reports and profit-loss statements.
- Leads and directs the works of others.
- Enforces compliance with all OSHA regulations and ensures plants and locations operate in a safe and secure manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred in Business Administration, Engineering or related field, plus 5-7 years related experience managing a concrete products plant and/or training in related functions; or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Must have ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports and legal documents.
- Proficient in MS Office suite, web-based data management tools and Internet applications.