Multi-Family Superintendent (#8569) - Utah
Industry: General Contractors
Industry: Commercial Concrete & Tilt-Up
Self-perform GC Seeks Superintendent
Multi-Family Superintendent - Commercial Construction
Our client is an established leader in the commercial construction market. They are a large company with over 30 years of experience. Many of their projects are located in the Intermountain West. Currently there is a need for a Superintendent with multi-family, healthcare, hospitality experience for this self-perform concrete GC.
Multi-Family Superintendent needed for large $50M+ projects with specific self-performing concrete experience. The successful candidate will have experience running large complicated concrete projects. Candidates must have the ability to direct and have strong leadership skills.
• Degree in construction management or engineering field preferred.
• Experience running large commercial projects and being involved with sub-specialty contractors.
• 5+ years with each employer in your work history.
• Full-time experience with established longevity with employers.
• Experience in preconstruction process and following project from cradle to grave.
• Support with client relationships and maintaining future relationships.
• Able to establish and maintain positive internal and external relations and service.
• $90,000-$100,000 salary depending on experience, potential for more for senior level.
• Annual bonus.
• Monthly car allowance and company gas card.
• Medical, dental & vision benefits provided for you and your family.
• Three weeks of vacation per year.
• 401K + match, life insurance, and many other benefits.